Tuesday 4 January 2011

4. New Shoes Always Make Me Smile!

Graeme and I went Sales Shopping just after Christmas and I fell in love with a pair of shoes in the window which were reduced from £90 or £100 down to £20... I went in, and they didnt have my size but the lady behind the counter was so lovely - she rang round several other branches of the shop, until she found someone who had my size, then ordered them for me to be delivered to my house... and still at their sale price! 
Now that's lovely customer service - despite it being really busy with all the post Christmas rush!

Well, anyway - Mr Postie brought me my new shoes this morning! They are so pretty look! They'll always make me smile for 2 reasons - because they are beautiful and because of the lovely shop assistant!

3 comments: