Friday 7 January 2011

7. Fluffy Slippers...

I decided to go out today looking all girly and 50s-ish (as I often do!) in a skirt and sneakers... Partly as I was meeting another friend for lunch and partly as Graeme was taking me to see a new TV show being filmed in the evening with Catherine Tate, Shaun Ryder and Al Murray!


But... it rained... a lot... and it turns out my sneakers are a little old now(and now in the bin!!) and all the rain seeped through, and my feet got absolutely drenched.
I had no other option but to spend all day with soggy stockings and soaking wet feet.

When it came time to meet Graeme for the show, we queued up (as you must as these things due to them oversubscribing to make sure all the seats get filled) for about 2hours... outside... in the rain... :-(
My poor feet started to freeze because I wasnt walking around much, AND we didnt get in to see the show (we missed out by about 4 people in front - SO close!)


Anyways, we decided instead to go back to our friend's house for Playstation 3 Buzz Games, Fish & Chips (Very naughty I know, sorry diet!) and Vodka! Yum!


Best of all - Jackie loaned me her pink fluffy slippers to warm up my poor wet icy feet! YAY!!! That made me smile - a lot! :-)



1 comment:

  1. aww what a shame, you dont seem to sad! atleast you had an alternitive!

    ReplyDelete