Sunday 9 January 2011

9. Sentimental Jewellery

I'm in the middle of a mass clear-out of the house - think we may need a skip by the end of it!!

Anyway, while sorting through, I came across lots of old jewellery boxes and pieces in drawers - that all have lovely memories! Here's a few pieces that include my first ever bracelets as a child (one has my name on if pic is clear enough!), rings I used to always wear but can't fit on now, lockets, pieces that my Mum gave me, pieces I've inherited that used to belong to Graeme's Mum (ballerina brooch is probably my favourite), jewellery that Graeme bought me when we first met but that are now a little tarnished...
There's so much more than this, but memories are always nice for bringing a smile to ones face!



Do I remember correctly that soaking these things in coke will make them shiny again? 

1 comment: